Position: SEM Practice Lead
We are looking for an SEM Practice Lead with a minimum of 5 years of experience. Reporting to the Director of Digital Media Practices, the selected candidate will be responsible for advancing SEM practices at Espace M. We are seeking someone with advanced mastery of SEM platforms (such as Google Ads, Bing Ads) and capable of sharing their practice, knowledge, and vision within the team.
In an ever-evolving industry, and with the support of various contacts, the SEM Practice Lead will need to stay up-to-date on best practices, innovations, and the latest trends to disseminate them within the team. The individual will be responsible for training, supporting, and challenging the teams on the proper use of SEM platforms.
Advanced knowledge of data analysis platforms like Google Analytics and Data Studio is also an asset.
- Manage the SEM aspect of a number of active accounts at the agency.
- Educate, train, and challenge members of the digital operations team regarding SEM campaigns.
- Contribute to positioning Espace M as an industry leader in SEM.
- Manage and develop discussions with SEM media partners and stay updated on all their offerings.
- Ensure that best practices are implemented within the team and that everyone maximizes the performance of our SEM campaigns.
- Set tangible and measurable performance goals and do everything possible to achieve them.
- Collaborate with our planning team to provide the best solutions to each client’s problems, offering a tailored solution with added value for each campaign.
- Master all the advertising products offered in Google Ads such as Performance Max, Shopping Ads, YouTube, Demand Gen, etc.
- Propose new opportunities for improving the agency’s practices, fostering innovation and initiative among SEM media colleagues.
- Anticipate industry developments and propose tangible solutions to adapt.
- Execute and follow a rigorous process to prevent potential errors in campaign launches.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a media agency, digital agency, or company specializing in SEM or Google Ads.
- University degree in a relevant field and/or equivalent experience.
- Experience in e-commerce campaigns is a significant asset.
- Proficiency in French and English, both spoken and written.
- High rigor and professionalism.
- Leadership and a communicative passion.
- Curious and analytical mind, focused on results and strategic thinking.
- Desire to stay informed about the latest innovations in marketing and digital media.
- Organizational skills, priority management, and rigorous follow-up of ongoing campaigns.
- Ability to manage multiple files at once with tight deadlines.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Strong team spirit and great collaboration with all Espace M employees.
- Good judgment and attention to quality work.
- Excellent knowledge of the digital advertising industry.
- Good knowledge of the Office suite (mainly Excel).
Be part of a human-sized agency where your opinion will be important. You will have the opportunity to make a concrete difference in the success of the agency and its clients. You will also benefit from remuneration and social benefits commensurate with your talent. Located in the heart of Plateau Mont-Royal, in a friendly work environment, our agency will allow you to advance your career!
The agency is based in Montreal, however, it is not necessary to work from Montreal as teleworking is a possibility at Espace M. We also allow up to 3 months of teleworking outside Quebec per year.
- Continuous training within an experienced and well-structured team, including weekly knowledge-sharing sessions.
- A well-managed workload.
- In addition to vacation weeks, the agency is closed for two weeks during the holidays (paid vacation).
- Possibility of teleworking every day (except for required office presence at specific times: important meetings, client meetings, etc.).
- Possibility of teleworking abroad for up to 12 weeks per year.
- Group insurance effective 3 months after starting: life, disability, medical, dental. This is paid 50% by Espace M.
- Access to a collective savings plan (from the start) with employer contribution (after 1 year).
- $100 taxable TEDY benefit each month: a variety of products or services reimbursed.
- Office perks: coffee, draft beer, soda, sparkling water, fruits, chips, nuts, etc.
- Monthly social activities.
- The guarantee of working with the most beautiful view of Mont-Royal and downtown Montreal.